TaxDome is constantly evolving. Our development team is always busy implementing challenging tasks to support this growth.
We’re always looking for talented software engineers to join our team and help us make our vision of a perfect product a reality.
We care for our team and try to provide the best working conditions:
- Flexible hours. We don’t enforce fixed working hours or mandatory online presence. Everyone is free to work when they want as long as it’s productive for the team and the product.
- Team retreats. Twice a year, we bring the whole team together for a week-long collaboration session at an exotic (think warm) location. Plane tickets, hotel stay, and recreational activities are covered by the company.
- Work-related expense reimbursement. If you need a better laptop or paid software, these are reimbursed.
- Continuing Education. Industry events and courses are encouraged and reimbursed.
We will be happy to hear from you at email@example.com.
If you feel that your profile doesn’t entirely fit our job opening, please do contact us anyway. We’re happy to hire smart, talented developers if they have valuable skills, even if those skills are not specifically listed in the job description.
We’re looking for a software developer that can write well-architectured backend code, while not being afraid to do some frontend work. We’re not talking about hardcore frontend from scratch, we’ve got dedicated frontend developers for that. What we’re talking about is understanding how frontend works and reusing existing components and patterns to solve problems.
- Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge of computer science basics: data types, algorithm complexity, memory allocation, etc.
- Understanding of how SQL works.
- Understanding of how network protocols work.
- 2+ year experience of commercial programming.
We’re looking for an experienced frontend developer that’s also OK with HTML markup.
- experience with BEM, SMACSS, CSS Modules, or other CSS methodologies
- experience integrating and working with modern frontend frameworks: React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- experience with cross-platform and adaptive markup
- willing to do markup along with programming
Desirable but not required:
- experience integrating preprocessors
- experience integrating and working with component library
- experience with TypeScript
We’re looking for a QA specialist for manual testing with potential to cover automated testing.
- two year experience with manual testing
Desirable but not required:
- experience with test automation tools
- experience with programming
- Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Produce exceptional and intuitive messaging
- Guide product positioning and messaging based on competitive differentiation
- Develop and execute campaign strategies and roadmaps that achieve quarterly goals
- Build a deep understanding of target prospects and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them
- Create & maintain unified voice across all channels
- Translate technical updates and feature releases into clear points of value for customers
- Drive awareness, consideration, and adoption
- Test & learn — regularly bring new ideas to the table
- Own and update all collateral; website copy, blog, social channels
- Paid media management