These terms are binding on any use of the service and apply to you from the time that TaxDome provides you with access to the service.
By registering to use the service you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and have the authority to act on behalf of any person for whom you are using the service. you are deemed to have agreed to these terms on behalf of any entity for whom you use the service.
These Terms were last updated on 1 March 2018.
«Access Fee» means the monthly or annual fee (excluding any taxes and duties) payable by
you in accordance with the fee schedule set out on the website (which TaxDome may change).
«Confidential Information» includes all information exchanged between the parties to this
Agreement, whether in writing, electronically or orally, including the service but does not include
information which is, or becomes, publicly available other than through unauthorized disclosure by the
«Data» means any data inputted by you or with your authority into the website.
«Intellectual Property Right» means any patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, moral
right, right in a design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in
the world whether or not registered.
«Service» means the online tax firm management services made available (as may be changed
or updated from time to time by TaxDome) via the website.
«Website» means the Internet site at the domain www.taxdome.com or any other site
operated by TaxDome.
«TaxDome» means TaxDome, Llc. and all current and future global subsidiaries of TaxDome
«Invited user» means any person or entity, other than the subscriber, that uses the
service with the authorization of the subscriber from time to time.
«Subscriber» means the person who registers to use the service, and, where the context
permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the service.
«You» means the subscriber, and where the context permits, an invited user. «your» has a
Use of software
TaxDome grants you the right to access and use the service via the website with the particular user roles
available to you according to your subscription type. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and
limited by and subject to this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable
written agreement between the subscriber and the invited users, or any other applicable laws:
- The subscriber determines who is an invited user and what level of user role access to the relevant organization and service that invited user has;
- The subscriber is responsible for all invited users’ use of the service;
- The subscriber controls each invited user’s level of access to the relevant organization and service at all times and can revoke or change an invited user’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an invited user or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
- If there is any dispute between a subscriber and an invited user regarding access to any organization or service, the subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or service that invited user shall have, if any.
A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
The service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. All contracts for
service, whether paid monthly or annually, are for a period of one year, unless the Access Fee is for more
than one year or is otherwise agreed to in writing. There will be no refunds or credits for partial
periods of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order
to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be
responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be
charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. If you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are
responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period.
Downgrading your service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your account. TaxDome
does not accept any liability for such loss.
You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the service are kept secure and
confidential. You must immediately notify TaxDome of any unauthorized use of your passwords or any other
breach of security and TaxDome will reset your password and you must take all other actions that TaxDome
reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of TaxDome’s computing systems and networks
and your access to the services. As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the services, you
- Not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of TaxDome’s computing systems or networks or, where the services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- Not use, or misuse, the services in any way which may impair the functionality of the services or website, or other systems used to deliver the services or impair the ability of any other user to use the services or website;
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the services are hosted;
Not transmit, or input into the website, any:
- files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use);
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the services or to operate the website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
As a condition of these terms of service, if you use any communication tools available through the website
(such as any forum, chat room, or message center), you agree only to use such communication tools for
lawful and legitimate purposes. you must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating
any material unrelated to the use of the services, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or
services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person’s computing
devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the services or the website, or
material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which
you do not have the right to use).
When you make any communication on the website, you represent that you are permitted to make such
communication. TaxDome is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the website are
legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the services. As with any other web-based forum,
you must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the website. However, TaxDome
does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
You indemnify TaxDome against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from your breach of any of these
Terms or any obligation you may have to TaxDome, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the
recovery of any Access Fees that are due but have not been paid by you.
information. You should read that policy at
and you will be taken to have accepted that policy when you accept these Terms.
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the services, the website and any documentation relating
to the services remain the property of TaxDome (or its licensors).
Ownership of Data
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain your property. However, your access to
the Data is contingent on full payment of the TaxDome Access Fee when due. you grant TaxDome a licence to
use, copy, transmit, store, and back up your information and Data for the purposes of enabling you to
access and use the services and for any other purpose related to provision of services to you.
Backup of Data
You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the service. TaxDome adheres to its best practice
policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back up regime, but does not
make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. TaxDome expressly excludes liability for any loss
of Data no matter how caused.
Third-party applications and your Data
If you enable third-party applications for use in conjunction with the services, you acknowledge that
TaxDome may allow the providers of those third-party applications to access your Data as required for the
interoperation of such third-party applications with the services. TaxDome shall not be responsible for
any disclosure, modification or deletion of your Data resulting from any such access by third-party
Warranties and acknowledgements
You warrant that where you have registered to use the service on behalf of another person, you have the
authority to agree to these Terms on behalf of that person and agree that by registering to use the
service you bind the person on whose behalf you act to the performance of any and all obligations that you
become subject to by virtue of these Terms, without limiting your own personal obligations under these
You acknowledge that:
- You are authorized to use the services and the website and to access the information and Data that you input into the website, including any information or Data input into the website by any person you have authorized to use the service. you are also authorized to access the processed information and Data that is made available to you through your use of the website and the services (whether that information and Data is your own or that of anyone else).
TaxDome has no responsibility to any person other than you and nothing in this Agreement confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than you. If you use the services or access the website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to do so;
- You are responsible for authorizing any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that TaxDome has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without your authorization and may refer any requests for information to you to address;
You will indemnify TaxDome against any claims or loss relating to:
- TaxDome’s refusal to provide any person access to your information or Data in accordance with these Terms.
- TaxDome’s making available information or Data to any person with your authorisation.
- The provision of, access to, and use of, the services is on an «as is» basis and at your own risk.
- TaxDome does not warrant that the use of the service will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the service, including public telephone services, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the services. TaxDome is not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of your access or use of the services.
- TaxDome is not your tax professional and use of the services does
not constitute the receipt of tax or legal advice.
- It is your sole responsibility to determine that the services meet
the needs of your business and are suitable for the purposes for which they are used.
- you remain solely responsible for complying with all applicable
accounting, tax and other laws. It is your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your
Data via the Software and the website will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws
requiring you to retain records).
TaxDome gives no warranty about the services. Without limiting the foregoing, TaxDome does not warrant that
the services will meet your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid
doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including
(without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
You warrant and represent that you are acquiring the right to access and use the services for the purposes
of a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or
legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of
the services, the website or these Terms.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, TaxDome excludes all liability and responsibility to you (or any
other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of
information, Data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or
reliance on, the service or website.
If you suffer loss or damage as a result of TaxDome’s negligence or failure to comply with these Terms,
any claim by you against TaxDome arising from TaxDome’s negligence or failure will be limited in respect
of any one incident, or series of connected incidents, to the Access Fees paid by you in the previous 12
If you are not satisfied with the service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate these Terms in
accordance with Clause 8.
These Terms will continue for the period covered by the Access Fee paid or one year, whichever is greater.
At the end of each billing period these Terms will automatically renew for another period of the same
duration as that period, provided you continue to pay the prescribed Access Fee when due, unless either
party terminates these Terms by giving notice to the other party in accordance with the terms hereof. For
the avoidance of doubt, if payment of any invoice for Access Fees due in relation to any service is not
made in full by the relevant due date, TaxDome may suspend or terminate your use of the service, the
authority for all or any of your Organizations to use the service, or your rights of access to all or any
Accrued Rights Termination of these Terms is without prejudice to any rights and obligations of the
parties accrued up to and including the date of termination. On termination of this Agreement you will:
- remain liable for any accrued charges and amounts which become due for payment before or after termination;
- immediately cease to use the services and the website.
Expiry or termination
Clauses 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 survive the expiry or termination of these Terms.
In the case of technical problems you must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose
problems before contacting TaxDome. If you still need technical help, please check the support provided
online by TaxDome on the website or email us at email@example.com.
While TaxDome intends that the services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is
possible that on occasions the services or website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other
development activity to take place. If for any reason TaxDome has to interrupt the services for longer
periods than TaxDome would normally expect, TaxDome will use reasonable endeavors to publish in advance
details of such activity on the website.
(whether oral or written), and understandings and constitute the entire agreement between you and TaxDome
relating to the services and the other matters dealt with in these Terms.
If either party waives any breach of these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of any other breach.
No waiver will be effective unless made in writing.
Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations under these Terms
if the delay or failure is due to any cause outside its reasonable control. This clause does not apply to
any obligation to pay money.
You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without TaxDome’s prior written consent.
Governing law and jurisdiction
You agree that the laws of the State of New York govern this Agreement and you submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the state courts of Kings County, New York or federal court for the District of New York
for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
If any part or provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part
or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of
that part or provision. The remainder of this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be
deemed to have been given on transmission. Notices to TaxDome must be sent to
or to any other email address notified by email to you by TaxDome. Notices to you will be sent to the email
address which you provided when setting up your access to the service.
Rights of Third Parties
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to benefit under or to enforce any term of these