These terms are binding on any use of the service and apply to you from the time that TaxDome provides you with access to the service.
を に登録することにより、これらの条件を読み、理解し、 は、サービスを利用しているユーザー に代わって に代わって行動します。 が に代わってこれらの条件を に同意したとみなされる のうち、サービスを利用するエンティティ。
これらの規約は、2018年3月に 1 に最終更新されました。
«契約» は、これらの 利用規約を意味します。
«アクセス料» とは、 に従ってお客様が支払う月額または の年会費（税金および関税を除く）を意味します。料金スケジュールはWebサイト に記載されています（TaxDomeは変更される場合があります）。
«機密情報» には、本契約の の当事者間で交換されるすべての情報が含まれます。これには、 による書面、電子的または 口頭、サービスを含むが、 であるか、 である情報は含まない他の当事者による による不正開示以外の方法で一般に公開されます。
«データ» は、あなたが または によって入力した、ウェブサイトへの権限を持つすべてのデータを意味します。
«知的財産権» とは、 、 の設計における権利である特許、商標、サービスマーク、著作権、著作権、 が登録されていないかどうかに関係なく、ノウハウおよびその他の知的財産権または 工業所有権。
«サービス» は、利用可能なオンライン税務会社管理サービスを意味します（ が に変更または がウェブサイト経由で TaxDomeによって に更新されました。
«Website» means the Internet site at the domain www.taxdome.com or any other site operated by TaxDome.
«TaxDome» はTaxDome、Llcを意味します。および TaxDome Llcの現在および将来のすべてのグローバル子会社。
«招待されたユーザー» は、 の承認を得てサービスを使用する、サブスクライバー以外の個人または エンティティを意味します定期購入者から 回まで。
«サブスクライバー» は、 に登録してサービスを使用する人を意味し、状況に応じて、 のエンティティを含みますその人が代理で に登録してサービスを使用します。
«あなた» はサブスクライバーを意味し、コンテキストが許可する場合は、 の招待されたユーザーを意味します。 «の» には対応する意味があります。
TaxDome grants you the right to access and use the service via the website with the particular user roles available to you according to your subscription type. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable written agreement between the subscriber and the invited users, or any other applicable laws:
- The subscriber determines who is an invited user and what level of user role access to the relevant organization and service that invited user has;
- サブスクライバーは、招待されたすべてのユーザー’ による の使用に対して の責任があります。サービス;
- The subscriber controls each invited user’s level of access to the relevant organization and service at all times and can revoke or change an invited user’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an invited user or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
- If there is any dispute between a subscriber and an invited user regarding access to any organization or service, the subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or service that invited user shall have, if any.
アカウントの支払いには の有効なクレジットカードが 必要です。
The service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. All contracts for service, whether paid monthly or annually, are for a period of one year, unless the Access Fee is for more than one year or is otherwise agreed to in writing. There will be no refunds or credits for partial periods of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. If you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. Downgrading your service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your account. TaxDome does not accept any liability for such loss.
You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify TaxDome of any unauthorized use of your passwords or any other breach of security and TaxDome will reset your password and you must take all other actions that TaxDome reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of TaxDome’s computing systems and networks and your access to the services. As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the services, you must:
- Not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of TaxDome’s computing systems or networks or, where the services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- Not use, or misuse, the services in any way which may impair the functionality of the services or website, or other systems used to deliver the services or impair the ability of any other user to use the services or website;
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the services are hosted;
- files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use);
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the services or to operate the website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
As a condition of these terms of service, if you use any communication tools available through the website (such as any forum, chat room, or message center), you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. you must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the services, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the services or the website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use).
When you make any communication on the website, you represent that you are permitted to make such communication. TaxDome is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the services. As with any other web-based forum, you must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the website. However, TaxDome does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
You indemnify TaxDome against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from your breach of any of these Terms or any obligation you may have to TaxDome, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Access Fees that are due but have not been paid by you.
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the services, the website and any documentation relating to the services remain the property of TaxDome (or its licensors).
Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain your property. However, your access to the Data is contingent on full payment of the TaxDome Access Fee when due. you grant TaxDome a licence to use, copy, transmit, store, and back up your information and Data for the purposes of enabling you to access and use the services and for any other purpose related to provision of services to you.
You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the service. TaxDome adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back up regime, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. TaxDome expressly excludes liability for any loss of Data no matter how caused.
If you enable third-party applications for use in conjunction with the services, you acknowledge that TaxDome may allow the providers of those third-party applications to access your Data as required for the interoperation of such third-party applications with the services. TaxDome shall not be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your Data resulting from any such access by third-party application providers.
You warrant that where you have registered to use the service on behalf of another person, you have the authority to agree to these Terms on behalf of that person and agree that by registering to use the service you bind the person on whose behalf you act to the performance of any and all obligations that you become subject to by virtue of these Terms, without limiting your own personal obligations under these Terms.
- You are authorized to use the services and the website and to access the information and Data that you input into the website, including any information or Data input into the website by any person you have authorized to use the service. you are also authorized to access the processed information and Data that is made available to you through your use of the website and the services (whether that information and Data is your own or that of anyone else).
TaxDome has no responsibility to any person other than you and nothing in this Agreement confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than you. If you use the services or access the website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that:
- あなたには、 が を実行する権利があることを確認する責任があります。
- You are responsible for authorizing any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that TaxDome has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without your authorization and may refer any requests for information to you to address;
以下に関連する請求または の請求または 損失に対してTaxDomeを補償します。
- TaxDome’が を拒否すると、個人が にアクセスできるようになりますまたは、これらの規約に従って のデータ。
- TaxDome’が情報を利用できるようにするか、 データを あなたの承認。
- The provision of, access to, and use of, the services is on an «as is» basis and at your own risk.
- TaxDome does not warrant that the use of the service will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the service, including public telephone services, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the services. TaxDome is not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of your access or use of the services.
- TaxDome is not your tax professional and use of the services does not constitute the receipt of tax or legal advice.
- は、 がサービスに適合していると判断する唯一の責任であり、 ですあなたのビジネスの のニーズであり、それらが使用される目的に適しています。
- you remain solely responsible for complying with all applicable accounting, tax and other laws. It is your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Software and the website will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws requiring you to retain records).
TaxDome gives no warranty about the services. Without limiting the foregoing, TaxDome does not warrant that the services will meet your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
You warrant and represent that you are acquiring the right to access and use the services for the purposes of a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of the services, the website or these Terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, TaxDome excludes all liability and responsibility to you (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, Data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the service or website.
If you suffer loss or damage as a result of TaxDome’s negligence or failure to comply with these Terms, any claim by you against TaxDome arising from TaxDome’s negligence or failure will be limited in respect of any one incident, or series of connected incidents, to the Access Fees paid by you in the previous 12 months.
If you are not satisfied with the service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate these Terms in accordance with Clause 8.
These Terms will continue for the period covered by the Access Fee paid or one year, whichever is greater. At the end of each billing period these Terms will automatically renew for another period of the same duration as that period, provided you continue to pay the prescribed Access Fee when due, unless either party terminates these Terms by giving notice to the other party in accordance with the terms hereof. For the avoidance of doubt, if payment of any invoice for Access Fees due in relation to any service is not made in full by the relevant due date, TaxDome may suspend or terminate your use of the service, the authority for all or any of your Organizations to use the service, or your rights of access to all or any Data.
これらの規約の の発生した権利の終了は、 を侵害することなく です。 の権利と義務、 から までに発生した当事者の権利と義務 の終了日。 本契約の の終了時に、お客様は次のことを行います。
- 解約前または解約後 に支払われる未払料金および金額については引き続き責任を負うものとします。
- すぐに がサービスとウェブサイトを使用するのをやめます。
条項 3、4、5、6、7、8 および10 これらの規約の の有効期限または の終了後も存続します。
In the case of technical problems you must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting TaxDome. If you still need technical help, please check the support provided online by TaxDome on the website or email us at email@example.com.
While TaxDome intends that the services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the services or website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place. If for any reason TaxDome has to interrupt the services for longer periods than TaxDome would normally expect, TaxDome will use reasonable endeavors to publish in advance details of such activity on the website.
If either party waives any breach of these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of any other breach. No waiver will be effective unless made in writing.
いずれの当事者も、遅延について の責任を負いません。また、 の の失敗についても責任を負いません。 遅延または の場合、本規約に基づく の義務の履行失敗は であり、 の合理的な制御の及ばない原因によるものです。この条項は、 による支払い義務には適用されません。
You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without TaxDome’s prior written consent.
You agree that the laws of the State of New York govern this Agreement and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of Kings County, New York or federal court for the District of New York for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
の一部または の規定の場合、これらの規約は が無効、強制不可能、または の が法律に違反している、その部分または 条項は に置き換えられ、 条項が 可能な限り 、その部分の本来の目的または 規定を達成。本契約の残りの は、 当事者を拘束する となります。
Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have been given on transmission. Notices to TaxDome must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to any other email address notified by email to you by TaxDome. Notices to you will be sent to the email address which you provided when setting up your access to the service.
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to benefit under or to enforce any term of these Terms.