The Partner Agreement is concluded between TaxDome, the legal entity, registered at the address: Broadway 1178, NY, 10001, New York, United States of America and an individual or legal entity (except for stateless persons and individuals, who have not reached the age of 18 years) (hereinafter referred to as «the Partner»), together to be referred to as «the Parties» and each respectively to be referred to as «the Party», entered into this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as «the Agreement») as follows:
1. Partner Program Acceptance
- The Agreement comes into effect immediately upon its reading by the Parties, as well as after being signed by the Parties, or after clicking the «Accept» or «I agree» button.
THE OBLIGATORY CONDITION IS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT WITH THIS CONDITION. TAKING PART IN THIS Partner PROGRAM OF THE COMPANY, YOU (THE PARTY) DEMONSTRATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT WITH ALL а AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT QUITE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU (THE PARTY), YOU (THE PARTY) SHALL IMMEDIATELY CEASE TO USE THIS PARTNER PROGRAM.
- Customer shall be a legal entity or individual person, who on the basis of particular agreements with the Company purchased a product or service.
- Partner shall be an individual person or legal entity, registered at FirstPromoter and using referral link, having rights and obligations, in accordance with this Agreement and other agreements between him and Company.
- Partner Program shall be a complex of program and marketing components due to which the fixation of the realized product or service rendered and further payment of rewards to the Partner is carried out.
2. General Provisions
- Under this Agreement the Partner in his own name, at own expense, but in the interest of the Company shall perform actions, aimed at the customer searching and acquisition for the further services rendering by the Company, and the Company shall be obliged to pay the Partner a reward in the amount and in accordance with the procedure specified in this Agreement.
- The Partner shall not be an owner and/or service provider, but only shall perform the mediation function of agent between the Company, the service provider, and Customers.
- This Agreement under no circumstances shall represent joint venture and/or relationship between the employer and employee.
- Participation of the Partner in the Partner Program shall be free of charge.
- The Company shall develop constantly and improve the Services of its Partner Program. In this context, the Company shall reserve a right completely or partially to cease rendering one of the services, if it is required because of the preventive measures, improvement of the service functions, or change of the rendered service.
3. The Rights and Obligations of the Parties
The Obligations of the Partner:
- The Partner shall be obliged to ensure the compliance of the business being conducted with the legislation of the country of residence.
- In the case, if the third parties file claims to the Company related to the Partner’s activity, the Partner shall be obliged to settle all claims of such parties on its own.
- The Partner shall be obliged to keep strictly its own data (login and password) for the access to the personal account and to create required conditions to protect this information.
- In the case of finding situations or people, violating lawful rights, or carrying out business in order to do harm to the interests of the Company, the Partner shall immediately notify the Company thereof and provide possible assistance to protect the Company.
- The Partner cannot be a customer acquired by the Partner as well as its close relatives. The Company shall have a right not to pay the Partner a number of the reward payable in the case of violation of this clause.
- The Partner shall be obliged not to take any actions, having effect on the work of the Partner Program. Such actions shall be understood to mean efforts to have a technical effect on the working capacity of taxdome.com servers of the Company, the efforts to crack defense mechanisms, to use software viruses, Trojan horse, other malicious programs for any own purposes whatsoever.
- The Partner shall be obliged to act in good faith and exclusively in the interests of the Company, and shall not violate the obligations imposed on him by this Agreement under any circumstances.
The Partner shall have a right:
- To search for Customers, complying with the requirements of the Company, to determine the interest of the Customer in the services of the Company, to inform the Company on the obtained data.
- To inform potential Customers of the scope of activity and services of the Company;
- To introduce the official Web-site of the Company to the Customers by giving the referral links.
- To promote the level of trust increase of the potential Customers and other people to the Company and its services.
- To obtain a reward from the Company in accordance with the conditions of this Agreement. The currency of the Partner’s accruals shall be US dollar (USD).
- The Partner shall have other rights, provided by the provisions of this Agreement and the applicable legislation of the country of registration of the Company.
- The Partner shall have a right to have only one account. One account shall belong to one individual person or one account shall belong to one legal entity. If an individual performs official duties on the staff or for the legal entity, who has an account in the Partner Program, he will be prohibited by this Agreement to create a personal account of the individual person to perform own official duties for this legal entity.
The Partner shall be prohibited:
- To perform activity, which conflicts with the legislation of the country of your residence.
- To use brand words or keywords, brand name misspelling, website name and logo modifications when using a referral link in paid-for advertisements or advertisements for any other kinds of reward
- To use «self-reference», in other words, to pay for your own account by own referral link, or to create several accounts, affiliating secondary accounts with the primary one, with the primary objective to obtain recovery of expenses. You also have no right to make a payment by referral link from the same IP address ( the «same IP address» means a situation in which two or more users have ever used TaxDome from the same IP address). In this case, bonuses will not be accrued.
- To send out the Partner link by means of unsolicited promotional email (including spam delivery, publication of spam on the forums and communities etc.).
- To use and show irrelevant, nonobjective, and wrong information, referring to or mentioning the service of TaxDome. This includes true data on the urgent marketing proposals (campaigns, offers). The irrelevant or false data can be a basis to suspend the cooperation with the Partner.
- To perform actions, which can do harm to the existing image of the service of TaxDome, reduce the level of trust to the services of TaxDome service, or misinform potential Customers regarding the activity of the Company.
- To perform actions, which can cause occurrence of any obligations of the Company to the third parties, not being Customers of the Company.
- The Partner shall have no right to place advertising on the Web-sites, which contain information, violating human rights, promoting violence, racial discrimination, drugs, slave trading, containing materials with sexual content.
The Company shall be obliged:
- In due time to pay a reward to the Partner, provided by the conditions of this Agreement.
- To provide the Partner with the instructions and recommendations related to the performance of obligations, being the subject of this Agreement.
The Company shall have a right:
- To control the activity of the Partner with regard to the performance of its Partner functions, stipulated by this Agreement.
The Company shall have a right to terminate this Agreement unilaterally, in the case of violation or failure to perform the conditions of this Agreement by the Partner, as well as in the cases as follows:
- Application of a kind of advertisement, which makes possible the registration of the paid action, but makes a visitor to do these actions by means of fraud, extortion attempt, or any other actions, violating freedom of choice;
- Actions of the Partner, having a negative impact on the business image and goodwill of the Company;
- In the case of violation of the conditions of this Agreement by the Partner, to block an account of the Partner with the full amount of reward earned.
- The Company shall have other rights, provided by the provisions of this Agreement and the applicable legislation.
- The Obligations of the Partner:
4. Determination of Incomes and Mutual Settlements of the Parties
- For the performance of orders under this Agreement the Company shall pay a reward to the Partner, the amount of which shall be determined in this Agreement.
- The Partner shall receive a reward from the Company, which directly depends on the success of the actions and advertising campaigns.
- Except for the agreed amount of reward payable to him, the Partner shall have no right to the reimbursement of expenses it has incurred for the use of third-party services, programs, or services, even if these expenses were associated with his advertising activities as a part of the Partner Program.
A right to receive a reward shall be exercised, only when the complex of the following conditions is performed:
- As a result of the advertising activity of the Partner a success deal was made between the Company and a Customer brought to it.
- A deal was brought to the complete financial settlement with the Company and confirmed by the Partner Program software;
- The Partner did not violate the conditions of this Agreement
- Reward shall be paid out, using the banking details of the Partner given in advance, by transferring amounts to a paypal account of the Partner within the time limits prescribed by this Agreement, after the confirmation by the Company of the reward calculation.
- Payments related to the referral link of the Partner shall be made once per Customer at the time the new Customer is acquired.
- The calculation and payment of reward shall be carried out every 60 days.
- If the Partner does not withdraw bonuses earned due to the referral link to its account, he will have a right to pay for the pricing plan of TaxDome by these bonuses.
- The payment shall be considered to be made, and the obligations of the Company related to the payment of reward to the Partner to be performed after debiting (the amount of reward) from the current account of the Company.
- There shall be no interests accrued to the amount of reward on the account of the Partner in the Partner Program, regardless of the payout period.
- The payment shall be made only in US dollars. Other Currencies have to be discussed and agreed upon. The minimum threshold for PayPal payments is NZ$100 USD.
6. Responsibility and Responsibility Restriction
- The Company shall not be responsible for loss and hazards, caused by the content of the Web-sites of the third parties, mistakes in the software or technical means of the participants of the Partner Program, as well as for harm caused by insufficient access or limited functionality of the Internet network.
As for the rest, the Company shall be responsible for:
- The intended actions or grievous dereliction of duty of its legal representatives or leading officials;
- In the case of violation of essential obligations of the Agreement, which make it possible to perform this Agreement and on the performance of which the other Party confidently constantly relies.
- Financial responsibility shall be limited to the compensation of actual damage, which will be determined by the participants or by the court decision.
7. Period of Validity of this Agreement
- This Agreement shall be concluded for an indefinite period. The Partner can terminate this Agreement, having deactivated account, having written a letter to the support engineers.
- If the Partner has an amount of reward unpaid on the account, it will be paid out to the account previously mentioned in the personal account in the next period of payment.
- All deals completed prior to the termination of the Agreement will be processed according to the normal procedure.
8. Final Provisions
- The Company shall reserve a right to change less important provisions of this Agreement for no reason given and at any time, if these changes do not influence the general provisions of this Agreement. Notification of the changes shall be sent via e-mail at least 5 (five) days prior to the coming into effect.
- If the Partner has nothing against the changes in writing during 5 (five) days from the date of their delivery to its e-mail, the changes will come into force for him.
- If the Partner contradicts against the changes, then this Agreement will be deemed to be terminated.
- In case, if the Parties cannot settle the disputes and/or conflicts between them by means of negotiations, such disputes will be settled in the Court of the United States of America.
- If individual provisions of this Agreement completely or partially are null and void, the validity of the other provisions will remain in force. The provisions, which became invalid, shall be deemed to be replaced with another one, the closest in meaning and designation. This shall be true for potential omitted provisions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement can be terminated on the initiative of the Company unilaterally, in a case of violation by the Partner of the obligations, mentioned in this Agreement. The Agreement shall be deemed to be terminated according to the circumstances, mentioned in this clause, upon the expiration of 24 hours after the sending e-mail with the notice of termination to the e-mail account of the Partner, the fact of receipt and reading by the Partner of the notice of termination of the Agreement in this case is of no importance.