Who is a Sub-processor?
A sub-processor is a third-party processor engaged by TaxDome who receives data from TaxDome and processes personal data on behalf of our customers.
We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each sub-processor that is processing personal data. TaxDome is determined to protect customer personal data from any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access.
Third-party sub-processors we share personal data with:
- AWS — Infrastructure
- Integromat — Infrastructure
- SitePro — Infrastructure
- Nylas — Communications
- Gist — Communications
- Gmail — Communications
- Stripe — Billing
- CPACharge — Billing
- Google Analytics — Analytics
- Facebook — Ads
- Firstpromoter — Affiliates
- Pipedrive — Marketing, support, and sales
- App Store — Mobile application
- Google Play — Mobile application